Wow ! long time to see ya ! Well lets start with something new ! our Oreo Cookies recipe so awesome to do and rich in happiness and so tasty!
And yes ! we have a new contest: The Oreo Fillings Contest.
Ok lets start!
1. Do our recipe of oreo cookies.
2. Create a new cookie filling to add to he oreo cookies.
3. Take a picture and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org & write the ingredients and the recipe.
4. If you win...! Wee send you a email to ask your direction and we send you to your house a product of our shop, like, aprons, mugs, t-shirts... Its easy and fun! x You have more points if you do a different shapes like this.
Oreo cookies Recipe
2 (18 ounce) boxes devil's food cake mix
4 eggs, beaten well
2/3 cup oil
1/2 cup butter
4 ounces cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix eggs, cake mix, and oil together well.
2. Shape into gumball sizes balls.
3. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
Inside Cream Filling:
1. Mix butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together.
2. When cookies are completely cool frost the flat side of one cookie, place another cookie on top of the frosting (flat side to flat side).
Visit our website: http://www.wix.com/rainbow1111/the-sugar-corner