Hello ! Yesterday I thought that it could be cool to post all the cake recipes and the decoration Tips (That is another post) But I am thinking now that we gonna post it in different ~ corners~ So Welcome To TSC and enjoy!
Product of the day
Food Color Dust , Ok this is just AmAzInG !
Glitter for cakes, cupcakes and other stuff for 3.99£ each / RainBow Dust
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups egg whites (12)
1 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoons almond extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Place oven rack in lowest position. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix powdered sugar and flour; set aside. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until foamy.
3. Beat in granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, with mixer on high, add vanilla, almond extract and salt with the last of sugar.
4. Beat until stiff and glossy meringue forms. Do not under-beat.
5. Sprinkle sugar-flour mixture, 1/4 cup at a time, over meringue, folding in just until sugar-flour mixture disappears. Push batter into ungreased angel food cake pan (tube pan), 10x4 inches. Cut gently through batter with metal spatula.
6. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cracks feel dry and top springs back when touched lightly. Immediately turn pan upside down onto heat resistant funnel or bottle.
7. Let hang about 2 hours or until cake is completely cool. Loosen sides with knife or long spatula and remove from pan.
1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups boiling water
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2-1/2 cups sugar
4 eggs, at room temperature
2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Chocolate Cake Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour three 9-inch cake pans.
2. In a medium bowl, stir the boiling water into the cocoa until smooth, and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, and set aside.
4. At medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Turn mixer down to low speed. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
7. Stir in the vanilla, and do not over-beat.
8. Pour an equal amount of batter into each of the three prepared pans.
9. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
10 Cool in pans set on racks for 10 minutes. Invert pans on racks, remove pans, and allow layers to cool completely before frosting.
Look In the other sections some more recipes for cake and the Decoration Tips post ! See ya ! :D xoxox