But now, Product of the Day!!!
Yeah! The amazing prepared Betty Crocker frostings and the awesome ready cakes pastry mmm... sweet
And now, the:
Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe:
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
Chocolate Mousse recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with your favorite frosting when cool.
320g (12oz) strong dark eating chocolate
30g (1oz) unsalted butter
pinch of salt
Separate the eggs, placing the whites into a roomy bowl.
Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them in another roomy bowl set over a pan with a centimetre of barely simmering water. Add the butter and allow both to gently melt. Stir occasionally.
In the meantime, add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and whisk to the soft peak (floppy) stage. In a separate bowl, break up the yolks.
When the chocolate and butter have melted and have been allowed to cool for a couple of minutes stir in the yolks.
Cut and fold in the whites in three batches until seamlessly combined. Pour into ramekins and refrigerate for a couple of hours to set.
Chocolate Cookies recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips over low heat. Cream butter and sugar. Add melted chocolate chips and vanilla; beat in eggs; add flour mixture and remaining chocolate chips.
- Wrap in plastic and freeze until firm (about 20 minutes).
- Make small balls (1 inch); roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cool on wire rack.
I Remember when I did this cookies; They disappeared in 3 minutes.!